Thursday 20 September 2018

'Timeless' Scrapbooking Layout with 2crafty Chipboard

Hello friends,

I have been hoarding these gorgeous Romance Novel Prima Marketing papers for ages. So, finally pulled them out this month and decided to make a layout alongwith my favourite  Lindy Stamp Gang products. Its spring here in Australia, so I definitely felt like pinks & flowers.

Ive fussy cut flowers from Romance Novel pattern papers and collaged it on the background pattern paper before using texture paste and my favourite Lindy Stamp Gang in Shabby Turbine Teal Magicals & Cotton Candy Pink Shimmer Spray. Ive used Cotton Candy pink spray to also colour the chipboard pieces.
  Can you see the gold foil on the chipboard flowers? I love the shine it adds to the layout. To make this layout extra special, the blue ribbon I've strung through the papers behind the photograph were used to decorate my babys' bassinet.
 Here is another close up.




Click here to visit the fb page of Lindy Stamp Gang where the Sepetember Challenge is posted. Here is a link to their blog, and here you can read more about their monthly challenges.
Lindy Stamp Gang products used: Shabby Turbine Teal Magicals & Cotton Candy Pink Shimmer Spray.
No automatic alt text available.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...