Sunday 17 August 2014

Challenge # 37 + Steps to create 4 backgrounds

Hello my dear friends,

I'm over on the Lulupu blog with Challenge # 37Background stamps + Mists / Ink spray

I had a lot of fun making this mini album and I do hope you all like it. You know, how once in a while you come across a paper pack that you just can't stop creating with - well for me this was it - Heidi Swapp Dreamy! Each and every paper in this pack is super cute.


The album is perfect to hold a few wallet size photographs and there is room for loads of journaling. Now onto the inside pages. Each has been made using stamps, mists and just to add some fun Studio 490 Embossing paste (Translucent) I didn't want a very picture heavy post, so only one photo per page. If you would like to see more photos or have any Qs regarding the steps, please drop me a line and Ill get back to you.



Once the pages were done, I trimmed them down, folded and embellished them using a Heidi Swapp Ephemera pack and Studio Calico wood veneer. There are so many fun elements in a pack - tags, tickets, vellum shapes, journaling cards and more! Here is what the pages finally look like. The embellies on the photo mat have been stapled in the corner so the photo can easily be slid under them.


I hope you liked this album and do let me know if you give any of these techniques a go. 

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...