Tuesday 15 August 2017

Video Tutorial : 'Art' Journal using 2crafty chipboard and Colourarte

Hello friends,

Im so overwhelmed with the response to the two previous videos as part of Video Hop with Us -
 ❤ THANK YOU for your appreciation & support

If you missed it, this month I'm collaborating with two very talented ladies to bring mixed media Video tutorials every Tuesday this month.

To win one of 4 exciting prizes, SUBSCRIBE to our youtube channels & leave a COMMENT!

'ART'
 Here is my project - an Art Journal page.




Click below to watch me create this page.


So, here is the story of the inspiration behind this page - the first challenge at  
Aall & Create - Europe

Its been 5 years since I was last in Europe but I still remember those beautiful, huge doors we saw all over Austria & France.  Ooh la la those vintage colours & textures! That's what inspired me to try and recreate a window on an old wall.

I hope you enjoy the rest of the video hop & visit me again next Tuesday.
Be sure to Subscribe & Comment on all the videos to win some exciting prizes. 

 
Until then,
Cheers,
Kripa

 

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...