I'm very happy to have been chosen as a DT for Mixed Media Card Challenges run by Shrey Russ (yes, the same talented lady who also owns Stamplorations). She has rounded up some very talented crafters on the DT roll and I'm so looking forward to learn and push myself to experiment with new mediums and techniques.
Here is the theme for the first challenge
1. Create a mixed media CARD based on the theme, with or without the optional element.
2. For this challenge only, you may create a mixed media TAG based on the theme.
3. Display the challenge graphic on your blog post and link back to this challenge post.
4. You may enter as many times as you want, as long as each entry is different.
5. You may combine a maximum of 7 challenges (6 other challenges plus ours).
6. Submit your projects by July 25, 11:55 p.m. PDT (GMT -700).
7. We'll announce the winner and favorites on July 31.
And here is what I made using Prima Princess papers, Studio 490 embossing paste, a range of archival and chalk inks, lace and stamps.
There are 13 more gorgeous projects to inspire you on the MMCC blog. We would love for you to play with us. Here is a badge to display on your blog if you are like me and like getting messy with paints, gesso, inks and other media.
Also playing alongwith,
Theshabbytearoom - Challenge #225 - sketch - Ive rotated the sketch by 90 degrees. replaced the thin horizontal line by embellishments - wood bird and bouquet of flowers
Kraft Zone Challenge #7 - Pattern Paper, Stamped Image (Script, flourish), embellishments (flowers, wood veneer, ribbon)
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge - Anything goes