Wednesday 10 September 2014

Washi Tape Home Decor

Have you checked out the latest challenge at Lulupu - its a super fun and easy one - use at least 3 different washi tapes plus a shape/ readymade embellishment. Easy peasy isn't it.
 
Washi is my go to item to keep my toddler boy occupied whenever he starts 'why can't I use your stamps and embossing powders and sugar dots' So, top of my mind were the little washi makeovers around the house and I decided to give a plain white photo collage a new leash of life with washi tapes and the fab Heidi Swapp Dreamy collection.
 
 
I can't seem to get enough of the soft beautiful pastel shades in this collection. The ephemera pack is fantastic too - so many pretty shapes in vellum and clear acetate, plus the Prima sugar dots match this collection so well! Now all I have to do is print some pictures and find a place to hang it :)
 
One of the titles and labels have been cut using my silhouette cameo. So joining the 'tell me dies, tell me sweet little dies' at Paper Issues
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...